So...I went shopping at Whole Foods with the kids yesterday, and a reporter from Channel 6 popped out from behind the baby food aisle, wanting to interview us!
Some disclaimers:
1.) I'm definitely not a "natural" on camera, sheesh! What a dork. Having watched the tape, I wish I could reword things a bit...but I guess that's not possible with an interview! However, it was way cool to see my kids on TV, yay!! :)
2.) I never said I've taken ALL additives out of our family's diet. The kind folks at Whole Foods would probably be alarmed to find Oreos in my pantry. ;)
3.) It was strange having a camera follow us around the store as we shopped. I think I bought more than I would've normally, haha!
If you want to check it out, the story is here. You can watch the video clip too!
Ha, you did an awesome job! I'm so proud to know you!!! ;) It was awesome to see you and hear your voice! Awe, I miss you! And I love how you said "kiddos." Your healthiness puts me to SHAME!
ReplyDelete