Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marching On

So far, March has been a busy month.

The 1st is my Mom's Birthday, so we had a party at our house in her honor. I picked up cupcakes from Cupcake Island (and used the rest of my Livingsocial coupon.) Anyone else on the daily deal site bandwagon? Groupon and Livingsocial are my favorites!

P is taking Kindermusik once again, so that provides us with weekly entertainment and an instrument to practice! The kids are learning to play glockenspiels, which are similar to xylophones. The teacher did inform us that these are not toys though...but musical instruments. She said that siblings are not to play with them. :) I'll make sure that P's little sister gets that memo, ha!

Babysitting has slowed down some. The little girl I've watched regularly (2-3 times per week) since the beginning of the year is going back to her Grandma's, who is back from CA. So now we'll only have one little guy, still each Thursday.

M has been rolling all over the place and is finally sitting really well. This took her longer than I thought it should, but it may be because she has such a long torso. She's got a lot to balance. People keep saying what a long baby she is...I guess she may get that from me. :) My baby will be 9 months on Friday!! I'm taking her in for her check-up on Friday morning. Time has definitely went faster with our second baby. P still loves her, although I've told him NOT to kiss her this week, because he's got a nasty cold. I'm so ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment