Today I joined myfitnesspal.com...You can track your food & fitness on this online program. The site tells you how many calories you can consume each day and how much you need to work out each week to lose pounds! I'm excited to track my progress on the site. The fun part is that if you have friends that join the site, you can cheer each other on because you see if the other person is keeping on track, etc. :)
I didn't have this much trouble getting motivated after P was born, that's for sure...This time around has been so different! Hopefully this online program helps. If any of you lovely blog readers want an invite to be "friends" on myfitnesspal, just leave a comment or shoot me a message.
We're supposed to have some wonderful sunshine here today! I'm hoping to get the kiddos out to enjoy it!!
That's awesome! I will look into! I feel SO MUCH better when I know that someone else has to be accountable as well! Weird, I mean my Mom did the 30 Day Shred with me and it made things so much easier!
ReplyDelete