Thursday, May 1, 2008
Locksmith??
So today, I went out to the garage to take the garbage out, and shut the door behind me. I told P, 'just a minute'...While I was heading back inside, I heard it. Click. He locked me out. My mind instantly went to the other entrances to our home. All of them locked. Even if I opened the garage door and went around to the front, it wouldn't do any good. It was LOCKED! I banged on the door, 'Preston, open this door...NOW!' Click. He unlocked it. He was sitting on the steps, wide-eyed when I entered. I'm just glad he was able to unlock it. I've seen him mess with the lock before, but didn't know if he would be able or willing to unlock it...I bent down and said, 'Now, NEVER lock this door again, ok?' I hugged him, so thankful he let me in. I realize now I've GOT to get a key to put in the garage. Just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is hilarious! I can imagine you weren't laughing at the time but it sure is funny. I think the extra key is a good idea!
ReplyDeletewow! I can't wait until T starts in on that stage... LOL. Fortunately, I have locked myself out of the house enough times that I do have a key in the garage!!!
ReplyDeleteHow can you resist that face though... It is a good thing that God made kids cute!
Thanks, now I know how to get in your house if I ever want to rob your home...when did you say you were placing that key in the garage...
ReplyDeleteseth