Ok, so in all fairness, this was nearly a year ago-while I was packing up boxes, getting ready to leave our Lincoln house. P didn't waste any time before he began emptying boxes in the pantry. So helpful! I had been wondering where we were going to pack all that heavy pasta, and those Cheerios, what a load! He's much more helpful now. More hands on. The other day he was throwing the laundry out of the basket-into the closet. I'm sure there's a method to the madness. I just haven't figured it out yet.
Oh Jen. You make me giggle. I too cannot understand why Joel didn't jump all over the opportunity to take a little one to work with him. I am certain it wouldn't have affected his productivity in the least!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, love the picture!
I have a similar picture but the boys when they were little had gotten into my flour and had it spread all over them and the floor.
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun folding all that laundry over again! So cute!!