Yep, someday it will be nice for him to have a sibling to talk to. Until then, he'll be his own best buddy!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
P might need a Sibling
Someday, Lord-willing, we will have another kiddo. In the meantime though, Preston will probably continue to be his own imaginary friend. The other day, after his nap, he was sitting at the table eating a cookie. He said, "Hey, Preton-whatcha doin'? Eatin' a cookie. Oh." I just stared at him. What a crackup! Do we not give him enough attention? Does he somehow crave conversation with himself? Sometimes throughout the day, I'll here him say..."You ok, Preton? Yeah, I okay."
Yep, someday it will be nice for him to have a sibling to talk to. Until then, he'll be his own best buddy!
This is Preston with the little girl I've babysat a few times. As you can see, he loves her!
Yep, someday it will be nice for him to have a sibling to talk to. Until then, he'll be his own best buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Jen,
ReplyDeleteyou crack me up. Can't wait til the little guy has a buddy.