Well, today they called again...and I did not answer it of course. Caller I.D. is a wonderful thing. But, tomorrow...I'm ready for them. I'm going to answer the phone and say, "Pizza Hut, may I take your order please?" If they stutter or say, what? I'll respond with "Would you like to order one of our special large hamburger pizzas for only $8.99?" This charade will continue (I hope) until they decide it is best to stop calling my pizza place.:)
Wow, I feel better now. I also just found an amusing article online that may help stimulate your creative juices if anyone else has trouble with persistent, annoying telemarketers. Some of the good ideas I found include: repeatedly asking for Bill throughout the duration of the telemarketing call and also to pretend that you have taken hostages and proceeding to list your demands. I'm not wanting to go to jail though, so I think I'll stick with the pizza plan...for now.
so funny. You will have to let me know how the conversation goes!
ReplyDelete