Memorial Day weekend was wonderful. Good times with family. Good food. I've really earned myself some extra time on the elliptical this week with all the wonderful sweets we had! Joel's sister Hannah graduated on Monday. She's the 5th to graduate. It's so crazy to me, because when I met Joel, Hannah was 10. She performed a beautiful concert with amazing piano solos and a fantastic vocal performance. Then we got to visit with family all evening at the reception. Tuesday, we played softball (our team won:-) and just had fun being outside. Preston was wiped out after so much fun with his cousin Micah (who is 4.) They had fun playing together, and wanted to be outside every chance they got! Since this was the first time all of the siblings and spouses were together in a year and a half, we HAD to get some family pictures. My Father-in-Law is a creative photographer, so I have to post some of the pics we took. Here's the whole gang:
In this one, Joel's sisters and I were supposed to be 'strangling' our husbands.
This one cracks me up. The wives had the money and the husbands were supposed to be showing their empty pockets. I think it's pretty funny that I had to borrow the cash from Cristi, to my left. My husband's wallet really was empty!:)
In this photo, I enjoyed feeling 'tiny' for once:
Here's Joel's parents with their grandkids:
I love the pics:) The one where Joel is "holding" you cracks me up! I also love the one of Joel's parents and the grandkids - so sweet! I'm glad you made it back safely!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so funny! I also love the one of Joel "holding" you! It is so great to be with family. I was able to make a trip to MN to see mine, but time just goes way too fast when you are having fun!
ReplyDelete