Monday, June 30, 2008

Wonderful Water Weekend

The weekend went too fast, as usual! We were finally able to go to the Water Park on Sunday. It was a little breezy, but Preston didn't seem to mind. He had a blast in the water, with Daddy! He is normally 'afraid' of the toddler play area and doesn't want anything to do with it. In fact, last time I was there with Mom, the ONLY place P would play was the motion ocean. Well this time was different, and P was pretty much a FISH! He played and loved the spouting water and did NOT want to get out! Every time I got close he would CLING to Daddy and insist on staying in. I thought he looked too cold and should cuddle in a towel for a while, but NO way!!:) It was a fun time, even though we weren't there for that long. Maybe we'll go back on the 4th? That may be a little crazy though.


Preston, lounging-on a rare moment OUT of the pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment