We're so excited to take a trip together! The last time Joel and I traveled was to Denver, Colorado and I was 6 months pregnant. It was a GREAT trip though, and we knew it would be our last for a while. I'm excited for Vegas, it seems like there is so much to do there! It looks like our hotel the first night will be close to Hoover Dam and there are SO many outlet malls in the area, deep breath, and there is the Las Vegas Speedway where you can eat lunch in the crew pit and DRIVE a racecar!! Ok, that part sounds so fun to me, but would probably cost a small fortune. Also a must is the M&M's store. A whole store, devoted to M&M's candy, gear, etc! Who knew?!
I'll post pictures and a trip "review" when we return. Thankfully, I'll be taking pictures in style, because Joel surprised me with a new digital camera of my very own!! I think he's glad I'll stop using his, ha! Here's the first picture I took with new said camera. Viva Las Vegas!
Have a great time and sure look forward to hearing and seeing some of the tidbits. Tell Joel we say hello.
ReplyDelete