Sometimes I miss that cuddly baby stage, where P would just nap on me and cuddle! Soo fun. But, then I'm reminded that the older they get, the more it gets entertaining, with PERSONALITY kicking in, big time!...Wherever he is, if P hears me sneeze, he runs in saying, 'Bless you Mommy, Bless you!' Sometimes it's just nice to be noticed.:-)
We had the In-Law's here for the weekend. P had so much fun showing Aunt Charity all his toys. She's 6. It sounds weird to say he has a 6-year-old Aunt, but she is loving her role! She is Aunt to 3 toddlers, and is a little mother to them!! I should've gotten some pictures of them to post, but it was such a busy weekend, I didn't even think of it, until they had left!
We've been enjoying riding bikes! Since we've been married, Joel's wanted us to ride bikes together. So, 4 1/2 years later, we got ourselves some bikes! Of course now we need the pull-behind carrier, for P. He loves it! The first time I took him for a ride, I didn't hear a PEEP out of him the whole way, until the very end. I went down a steep curb and he came down it and said, 'Whoa!' from behind...That's the only thing I heard out of him the entire ride. Now he points at the bikes in the garage and says, 'Fun bike!' Yep, he knows. When Joel's Dad was here, he took him and his brothers riding out to Lake Cunningham. I'm going to ride out there one of these days, too. But haven't made it that far yet. When I go, I'm gonna make sure Joel's pulling P, because those hills are killer with him riding behind!:)
What a cutie! That is so sweet. I agree about missing the baby stage, but the humor helps!
ReplyDeleteAdam was a uncle when he was ten months old. The weirdest thing is we are a great uncle and aunt now. I definitely don't feel old enough for that.
BTW, does your mom have email? I have been wanting to write her and haven't gotten around to the snail mail yet.
Happy Biking!