Tuesday, June 1, 2010

That Cruddy Feeling

That yucky feeling continues. I'm ready to hold this baby girl in my arms. And for my stomach to feel better. :)

Today I was putting P down for nap, and I asked him if he had to go potty. Of course, he didn't. So I asked him when he last went. He replied, "Saturday." Needless to say, I made him go.

We had a nice weekend. Although it could have been more 'action packed' for me. :) Yesterday I was feeling pretty awful again, so Joel ended up taking P to his parents' house for a cookout. I enjoyed peace and quiet, but it's not exactly blissful while lying on the couch feeling like a seasick sailor. Is it normal to feel this yucky at the end? Switching vitamins really didn't seem to help.

We may be having some severe weather here tonight. I was planing on going to a baby shower for a girl at church, so I guess I'll wait and see if it's hailing or not. That could make my decision for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm super sorry! Major yucko. I felt terrible at the end because I was hot and covered in a rash. I didn't have the upset tummy that you are describing. Pregnancy truly isn't all that bad...until the last month. I don't think it is fair that they tell you you are "full term" when in reality you have 2 to 4 more weeks... Keep plugin' on Mama, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, not fun... I'll be praying especially for you this week.

    ReplyDelete