Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No Real News

I had another appointment today and hadn't made any real progress since last week. I've been feeling so crampy and yucky the past couple weeks though, so I asked the midwife about this. She suggested it could be my vitamin, which ironically enough I switched to a new brand a couple of weeks ago. So, I'm going to steer clear of the prenatal vitamins I'm currently on and start some she gave me in a couple of days, to see if that helps. I'll try about anything at this point! :)

The baby is still a bit posterior. So, hopefully she turns...Other than that, we're waiting. Getting excited to meet our daughter!

3 comments:

  1. Sure wish it would be this weekend while we are around! That would be wonderful for you as well as us. :) We are still praying for you and looking forward to seeing you in Fremont!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... such an exciting time (well, besides the fatigue and all-around yucky feeling :). Can't wait to hear that she's arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of going with you to the doctor!! It was wonderful to see you and hear your precious baby's heartbeat! She will be here before you know it. Well, except you WILL know it, but you know what I mean! :) Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete