Thursday, June 24, 2010

P-Man Plays T-Ball

On Saturday Mr. P played in his first game. The previous TWO games had been rained out. It's been a rainy season, for sure! He was pouty at first, because he didn't know how to play. I explained that nobody really knew HOW to play and that's the reason we were there, to LEARN...He got into the game and seemed to have alot of fun. Plus, the kiddos get snacks afterwards. It's really a win-win.

I realize that the teams consist of 3 and 4 year olds...but, it's curious to me how they play the game. After a kid hits the ball, several balls are thrown out onto the field, so many kids (instead of just one) get to "field" the ball and throw it in the general direction of 1st base. I didn't know that these kids would be so entertaining to watch. :)

Here's a photo of P in action:


And here's what his sister did all through the game:

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I guess it makes sense to throw a bunch of balls so they could all play... haha.

    ReplyDelete