Thursday, September 20, 2012
Gender Reveal
We had a "gender reveal" party at my parent's house last night. Our ultrasound was yesterday morning. It was great to get a look at baby and see what's going on in there. :) Everything looked good and baby is in the 50-75th percentile for the most part, except the legs...which were in the 95th percentile. That's typical for our kids, but so cool to see the legs all stretched out, and ankles crossed. We got some neat pictures printed...a great one of the profile, and another of the feet. I loved how this ultrasound tech was so patient with us and explained everything, very informative!
My good friend from Sweet Indulgence made the cupcakes...they tasted as good as they looked!
Here's a close-up of the frosting inside :
Yes...we're having a GIRL!! P discovered the "pink" inside and said, "It's a girl. Bummer." I'm thinking he'll get over it, haha! But he does randomly mutter, "Sisters!" Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hahaha that's so funny! Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteYah, I imagine he WOULD want a brother. I was feeling girl when we met up...but I think it was wishful thinking rather than intuition. heh! Congrats!
ReplyDelete