1) I found my keys!! I was about ready to go crazy. Every morning for nearly a week, I'd wake up and think: "KEYS. Where are they?!" I discovered them in Joel's sweatshirt pocket which I'd forgotten that I slipped on the night I ran out to get the mail and lost them. *Reunited, and it feels so good!*
2) We went to the pumpkin patch again, as a family this time. I loved it, although Kenzie had reached her limit by the end of our 2 hours spent there. This pic of Mr. P cracks me up!

3) Mr. P dressed up as Superman, and Kenzie had a cute little ladybug costume this year. We handed out candy and Halloween tracks that I picked up at Parables last Monday night. Before I put Kenzie to bed at 8pm, I had 34 trick-or-treaters. I enjoy seeing the little ones in their costumes. One little boy (maybe 2 years old) had on the cutest little camo outfit and hat. His Dad had on camo pants and wore dogtags around his neck. I loved their costumes!


such a cute ladybug and superman :) love that picture at the pumpkin patch too funny!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen an outhouse cut out like that! Hilarious! She is seriously one cute lady bug and I REALLY miss parables!
ReplyDelete