I've been a
BzzAgent for 2 years now. I love receiving full-sized products and coupons in the mail. I've gotten packages with goodies such as Covergirl NatureLuxe makeup (my personal favorite), Children's Claritin Chewables, and Tom's of Maine toothpaste. As a
BzzAgent, you get to review the products you receive. The package I got yesterday contained the Kroger Truly Awesome homestyle chocolate chip cookies.
I was excited to try these. Along with 5 $1/off coupons, I received 2 boxes of cookies. Mr. P was pretty pumped when I told him I'd gotten the cookies for FREE in the mail.

It was not love at first bite, for me. I thought they tasted like boxed cookies should. The natural ingredients lured me in, and yes...they do have good buttery flavor and chocolate chips are the number one ingredient, but homestyle? I think not. When I think of homestyle cookies, I think of fresh from the oven chewy, chocolatey cookies. The Kroger Truly Awesome cookies are crunchy. However, Mr. P loved them, and asked for more. He's not picky when it comes to chocolate!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, these don't look like something I would buy. Buying cookies is weird and expensive when it is so cheap to make them yourself you know...?
ReplyDelete