Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spa Night

I turned another year older and celebrated with friends and family at a relaxing spa night. My friend Shelley sells Beauticontrol and we spent the evening at her house getting mini facials, sampling lotions & potions, and enjoying homemade chocolate cake and strawberries. Can it get much better than that? I think not. :)
The masked group!
Me with my sweet Sister-in-Law Annette.
Happy feet! My friend Noelle rubbed lotion on my feet for me while I held my Sister's baby. Wow, that's a real friend!
Chocolate goodness. Yum!! My Mom makes AmAzInG cake!!!

I'm thankful for another year that God has given me. This past year held blessings and trials and while I still have a long way to go (and much more to learn), I feel like the Lord taught me a lot this past year. I love how He continues to show me new things through His Word, the study of it, and good friends. Here's to another year and more learning & growing! And thank you to each of you who were able to make it out for the evening.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun and a lot of yum! And her baby looks so little!

    ReplyDelete