I think breastfeeding Mckenzie is my kryptonite. I don't understand why...but often times when I feed her, it feels like she is sucking the life right out of me! Zapping my strength. Making me SO. TIRED. I never felt like that with P-man (that I remember!) This is a strange and unusual sensation that makes me want to collapse into a heap on the floor. And not get up until morning! :)
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Teething Trials
So, Mckenzie is teething. She has 3 teeth, with the 4th one popping through on top. This *might* be the source of her irritation (which would be strange, considering the other 3 didn't give her near as many fits!) Monday night, I got home from Bible study and went into check on my baby before heading to bed. Then I realized her room smelled a bit "funny" so I went in to get the 4 diapers off her changing table. They seem to accumulate there quite rapidly! Well, Mckenzie must not have been sleeping very sound...because she woke up, and started crying. I nursed her thinking she'd just go right back down to sleep, but no! She was up until 12:40am! :( Ever since then, she's been doing the "mad-cry" and being very easily calmed down like normal...I'm not sure what happened to my happy baby! Is this *just* teeth? Is it early Mommy-separation anxiety? Something else? Ugh...I wish she could just tell me what's bothering her!

I think breastfeeding Mckenzie is my kryptonite. I don't understand why...but often times when I feed her, it feels like she is sucking the life right out of me! Zapping my strength. Making me SO. TIRED. I never felt like that with P-man (that I remember!) This is a strange and unusual sensation that makes me want to collapse into a heap on the floor. And not get up until morning! :)
I think breastfeeding Mckenzie is my kryptonite. I don't understand why...but often times when I feed her, it feels like she is sucking the life right out of me! Zapping my strength. Making me SO. TIRED. I never felt like that with P-man (that I remember!) This is a strange and unusual sensation that makes me want to collapse into a heap on the floor. And not get up until morning! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So every baby is different eh??? I'm so sorry that it zaps your strength! Once you have the baby you are supposed to have pregnancy exhaustion! Not fair! Teething is no fun at all. We are getting molars in our neck of the woods!
ReplyDelete