Thursday, August 26, 2010

Time to Shred

Okay. I decided that I will again begin to do The 30 Day Shred...

Yesterday we went on a walk. P rode his trike and I pushed M in the stroller. P LOVES to go down the hills. I keep yelling at him to slow down! I make him wear a helmet. But still, we have a very hilly neighborhood and those hills make me nervous! Yesterday's walk became much longer than our normal route because P ignored me yelling at him to "STOP!" and instead he went all the way down a very long hill...(i.e. the fun part) Uphill...was not so fun for him. He had a major attitude and it was pretty hot out. I ended up pushing him, and Mckenzie up the hill at the same time. What a workout! I was thinking as I was pushing my 4 year old on his trike and my baby in her stroller, TOGETHER at the same time--up a steep hill, that Jillian Michaels has nothing on me, ha!!

But...it is time. Time to get in shape. Time to shed 20 pounds. Time to get yelled at again by Jillian. She's great inspiration though...While I'm doing the punches-I like to pretend I'm punching her. Not that I'm a violent person--but really. It just helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment