I'm reading the book Real Food and along with that, we have been making some food changes at our house. I'm enjoying reading about how we need to get back to the "traditional" way of eating. It just makes sense. The author uses alot of references to evolution in her book (which I disregard) but she KNOWS her stuff when it comes to food.
I'm also reading So Long, Insecurity. LOVE this book! It's refreshing and challenging for me at the same time. Beth Moore has a way of putting things, where I just want to smack myself on the head and say, "Duh, Jen!" =)
Joel and I are also reading Amazing Love together. Wow!! It has really made me stop and think about my Amazing Creator that loves me So. Much. This book has been a terrific challenge so far. I look forward to reading more.
So, what are you reading??
I am also reading So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore. I love the way she writes. It speaks to me that she is a human that struggles with things just like I do. I have to admit that the stack of books on my bedstand right now is soooo tall, I don't even know if I can remember all of them!
ReplyDelete