Thursday, May 20, 2010

Progress

Well, the midwife said I'm 90% effaced and dilated to 3 centimeters. At least I know that the pain and pressure I've been feeling the past few days has not been for nothing. :)

She said it could be sometime in the next couple weeks...which we kind of suspected. It would be nice if she could give me a date & time though, ha!!

It's a rainy, dreary day here. I've been dusting the top of my kitchen cupboards, doing dishes, cleaning the bathroom...you know, stuff that MUST be done before this baby comes. :) P and I have played with Play-Doh and he's watched some PBS and played. Poor kid just wants to 'go somewhere'. He suggested Target. That child does know my weakness! But, for now...we're staying home, getting cleaning done & will find some more fun indoor things to do. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nesting helps make time pass! Oh dear, I can't wait until she is here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new background Jen! Praying for a good nights rest for you. I know you are weary, and ready for your precious girl to arrive. Hang in there!! Love you!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete