Sunday, March 7, 2010

It' a good thing I love him

This morning we went to church, came home and had yummy roast & veggies for lunch, and then went downstairs before P's nap to hang out for a bit. Joel was testing out his new sound system (bought off Craigslist) with a bit of Starwars playing on his new speakers. In one scene, P was like, "Mom...You have to come look at this girl." I wondered why he wanted me to see her. He said, "Don't you wish you could be like that girl?" I said, "What do you mean...Do you think she's pretty?" Of course he did. I asked him, "Do you think she's prettier than Mommy?" He answered, "Yeah."

Wow, talk about blunt! Kids have such a way with words. They call it like they see it. And the way they see it isn't always...NICE! :)


2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! The truth hurts eh, eep. I can't imagine the things Gooner will say to me. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete