Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Plans for the 4th?

I love Summer. One of the greatest things about Summer is the 4th of July Weekend!! Joel's Aunt & Uncle are arriving Thursday night, and will stay until Sunday. They have an adorable toddler girl and a new baby (well, not too new...she's 5 months old!) that we've never even met, so it should be a fun time! During their stay, we hope to go to the Zoo, maybe walk the Pedestrian Bridge again, feast with Joel's parents/family at our house, go to the Fremont Waterpark, grill out, and watch the Fireworks show in Fremont with Joel's family & possibly my sister & her family! 

Any of you (the 2 of you or so that read my blog) :) have big plans for the 4th? There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com.  After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.

If you want to try out MckLinky, you can create a free account, and then post about your 4th of July plans on your blog & link back to mine. (Right? I'm new to this...just learning here!) Or you could always just leave a comment. :)

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Big plans for the 4th eh. Just a cookout with some friends. Photos will certainly follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting a Link is EASY! You don't even need to create an account if you are just adding your own link. Just copy and paste and you are good to go!

    Thanks Jen for trying Mcklinky. I have been wanting to, but hadn't yet, so now I know how easy it is!

    Have a safe and happy Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete