Today we're getting our carpets cleaned!! It's been a year since we've had it done and I'm so excited to have them cleaned again. It's amazing how much they need it, with kids & life in general getting them dirty. :)
This weekend Joel and I are going on a little getaway. Friday night, we get to hear the Christian comedian Tim Hawkins perform in Lincoln. We need some "funny" in our lives. I think it will be great! Then, we're staying the night at our favorite B&B, the Atwood House. Saturday, we get to see friends and then have dinner Saturday evening at a wonderful Thai food restaurant that we enjoy. The restaurant is giving away an iPad for a customer appreciation event. I'm sure we won't win, but at least we can try!
Kids/life/homeschooling have been good. Fulfilling and challenging and a complete blessing! However, we're very excited to have some one on one time to reconnect. Sometimes it's easy to lose track of who this person is that you married! At least that's been my experience. It will be great to have a weekend date with my best friend.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Yay for getting away! Q and I have never done this and I wish we could! It is so important to have time away! And we cleaned our carpets and wow, I felt better just staying home!
ReplyDelete