• In other news...We finally got a "real" snow this weekend. It was beautiful and a snow day was much appreciated by all. P-man was excited to play in the fluffy snow and help scoop!! Yes, Joel got him his very own shovel. I'm thinking this will be the gift that keeps on giving. Yesterday P wanted to go scoop the snow off the deck out back. That was fine by me!!

• I loved the snowman that Joel and P built. It's a pretty big one! Yesterday I got a photo of P-man and H (who I babysit occasionally) next to the giant snowman. All was good and fine with our frosty friend until this morning when I woke up and *gasp* our snowman had been decapitated!!! I think it looked like it was too clean of a break to be a natural occurring head loss...but I guess I can't be certain that someone came by and whacked his head clean off. Maybe it was the wind?? Hmm...Anyhow, my Mom came over today and she attached the head again so we'll see how long it lasts, ha!!
• P-man has a crazy look in his eyes, ha!! I like this one of the kids together, actually sitting still for long enough to snap a pic. Kenz had a nasty cold again this weekend. I'm glad she's on the mend. She had a croupy sounding cough/fever/green snot, you name it! Glad she's feeling better. I missed my sweet girl. :)
• Also...coconut M&M's are fabulous. I love them way too much, especially when mixed with sea-salted almonds and dried cherries.
Oh what fun in the snow :) Great snowman!
ReplyDelete