Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Celebrating 6...Angry Birds Style!

Tomorrow my "little" boy will turn 6. It's crazy for me to think how much he's grown and changed in this past year. He's learned a lot but still says things at times that leave me wondering, "What in the world?!" P-man makes me laugh. He also makes me angry. (And he has taught me patience.) There are times that he melts my heart. Who knew kids could push your buttons one minute and then pull on your heart strings the next?! Not me...Until I became a mama.

We had a party last Saturday night, to celebrate P-man turning 6, and my nephew Nathan-turning 3. It was a snowy night, but guests still came. It was a fun evening of fellowship and celebration. Both Nathan and P-man are pretty crazy about Angry Birds, so that was the theme we went with. :)

I made cupcakes, and my Sister made a super creative cake.
A few of the gifts:


My little girl is sick again. It hasn't even been TWO whole weeks since she last had the nasty cold crud. I'm really wondering what I can do to boost her immune system! Kenzie gets sick about every month, sometimes every couple weeks!! This has been happening since she was about 4 months old. She's been a bear again the last couple days. I hate seeing her like this. :( I give her cod-liver oil and today I got some gummy Immune Support vitamins with echinacea and zinc. I also got some spirulina that I ground into a powder. I think I'll also try to get her into the chiropractor. I read that suggestion on a forum last night as I was researching why some kids get sick so much. If she keeps catching every little thing, this will be a very long winter.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've NEVER played angry birds... Eeep, do tell, what is all the hype? Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete