Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life in Pictures

Here's some picture evidence of what we've been up to. I finally took the "effort" to get the photos off my camera. Yes...it took all of oh--5 minutes. Sometimes I wonder why I put some of the "simplest" things off! :)


We've tried rice cereal! M doesn't really seem to mind it...but I think we'll wait a while longer before we make it a regular thing around here. I make it so "soupy" for her and she makes pretty funny faces at it sometimes. It still is a different taste/texture than what she's used to. This last time I fed it to her, most of it ended up sliding right back out the side of her mouth, so...I think we'll wait until she's just after 5 months old and then try it again!

(photo by P)


We love snuggling! P must give his Sister hugs and kisses every single day. :) She adores him. When he kisses her or talks to her and tells her stories, she smiles or giggles. I love the first baby giggles. What a priceless sound!!


Our little superhero. Sure...his costume was a little big this year. I wanted it to last longer than just for the costume party, so he could wear it for playing in. I thought it was pretty hilarious that as soon as I put it on him, for the costume party that he ran around the living room lifting his desk chair, or the laundry basket...whatever he could find that looked heavy...and then he'd throw it down. I put an end to his heroic actions before someone got hurt but he was sure his costume made him instantly strong!




Last but not least--lots of smiling! My baby girl is growing bigger and getting cuter every day! Of course...I'm not partial at all. But I think she's a doll! :)

1 comment:

  1. He totally believe it! Just look at that face! He is getting so big! And so is M!!!! Crazy cute kids!

    ReplyDelete