Last Friday my Sister and I took our kids to the Zoo. I love spending time with my Sister and of course the kids had a fun time. One of her twins (age 6) has both of his legs casted due to surgery on his tendons. He was in a stroller for the day. We also had M to push and my Sister's son (20 months.) At one point I was wearing M in the baby carrier and pushing the double stroller...wow--what a workout! :) We spent 4 hours at the Zoo and I think we were successful at wearing the kids (and ourselves) out!

The stroller crew! M is in the back of the double stroller.

My beautiful Sis and her twins.

P talked about "the web" nearly the entire time we were at the Zoo. Unfortunately, it was one of the last things we did. :) He loves it!
How come, after a HUGE day at the zoo can he possibly have energy to climb a WEB????? bah. Children. Looks like so much fun though!
ReplyDelete