So, P wants to name his lil' sister...Baby Sister. Original, no?
I've been babysitting more in these past few weeks for the 3-year-old girl I occasionally watch. It keeps us busy and I guess is good practice for...having 2 little ones. I think part of the reason P wanted a baby sister was because of this little girl I babysit. Guess it will take him a while to get used to the fact that he can't PLAY with his baby sister for...a while. ;o)
This morning while getting groceries, P almost freaked out because I bought some coffee. He was like, "Are you getting caffeine for your baby?" (He's ON to the fact that I quit drinking it every morning because of my pregnancy!) I told him that I probably wouldn't be drinking it, but Daddy would...Too funny.
At lunch today, I told him, "Eat your chicken patty." He responded indignantly, "I'm not Patty!!" Cracked me up. He went on to ask me, "Why did you say that? Just being funny?" So serious too...He didn't realize I was talking about his food, not calling HIM Patty. *Sigh.* It's the little things...he keeps me on my toes!

P with his friend, H, who I babysit :)
Ha. Funny! Very cute! Man oh man though, he does keep you on your toes! I still don't do caffeine because I'm breast feeding and sometimes I miss it. But I like myself off it! Do you have names for the little gal?
ReplyDelete