I was hesitant to try Swagbucks...but last Spring I signed up, and have been loving it!! So far I've earned two Amazon giftcards for $5 each, $5 in Paypal $, and $50 in restaurant gift certificates. All of this for just doing normal, everyday searches online! I set Swagbucks up as my homepage, so instead of Google, I just use Swagbucks to search and earn great prizes. Just thought any of my (few) blog readers that don't know about Swagbucks might be interested in giving it a try! If you want to sign up for this free program, you can click here.
Hope everyone is staying warm! I think we're going to stay cozy inside tomorrow. The windchill is supposed to be 36 BELOW! Yikes. I'm already ready for Spring! :)
I've heard of this BUT I'm just loving "bing"!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued. I have not tried this 'Bing' you speak of. ;o) Do you earn stuff??
ReplyDeleteI will have to look into this. Is it similar to Mypoints?
ReplyDelete