Friday, May 15, 2009

My Partner in Crime

Today is Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred. Jillian Michaels is kicking my hiney. I love how P has been doing the 'esercise' with me. Last night he even went to go get his shoes on and was lying on the floor with me during the abs portion. He really helps my morale. And he makes me laugh.

He also likes to sit on the couch and hold my hand weights up in the air. Ok, I realize they are not heavy hand weights since my 3-year-old can lift them, repeatedly. However, after about 20 curls or arm raises in which I am also doing lunges, they FEEL like they weigh much more. :) 

Here's Mr. P showcasing the dreadful awesome dvd. I think his face says it all.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! I am so proud of you! How long after Master P did you wait before working out? I think I might do 30 days of something else before "the dreaded shred"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waited just over 5 weeks. Then I got on the elliptical. I've pretty much done only that ever since! Maybe that's why the Shred is so tough for me. I'm using muscles I forgot I had! ;o) You will probably handle it like a champ, but yeah-I would maybe 'build' up to it still...I know I wouldn't have been able to start out with that after P was born. I think I started at like 20 min. on the elliptical and worked up to 45, 75, and even 90 min. It's fun to get back into working out again huh? [But HARD for me once I've been on a hiatus from exercising for a while!] Best wishes to you!! Can't wait to see baby pics! :)

    ReplyDelete