Upstairs they had an awesome Elmo/body exhibit, a play area, and a pretend store where Preston operated the cash register and kept asking, 'Can I help you?!' It is evident to me that most of his experience in the 'real world' has been inside retail stores. ;o)
Anyhow, P bounced from one activity to the next like he was in a pinball machine. I bought a museum pass. It's good for a year-and they subtracted the amount we paid to get in today from the price of a pass. Basically, as long as we go 3 more times, the pass more than pays for itself! I'm excited for Joel to see what it's all about. P and I are now going to alternate between the Zoo and the Children's Museum on Fridays. This will give us something to look forward to, and P is getting to the age where he needs activities to keep from driving me crazy express his natural curiosity.
I'm excited to do the Shred today. This will be Day 9 for me. Yes, I have missed a mega amount of days, considering I began the workout about 2 1/2 weeks ago! Yikes. But, I do plan on moving up to level 2...tomorrow. ;o) I'm giving myself ONE last day on the 1st level! Considering it still makes me sore, I think that's ok. Yesterday I tried to do deeper lunges, and maybe that's the culprit-but last night my legs were sore going up the stairs! AND I still hate the pushups. With a passion. I even do the 'girl-kind'...I already knew I had basically no upper-body strength. This just confirms it.
Happy Friday!!!
I'm STILL proud of you! Yay for shredding! I think I will truly begin a structured video on Monday. Things I can't do physically I just won't do... Yay for having fun with P!
ReplyDeleteYour post made me smile because my 3 year old calls Target our home....opps. Have fun on Fridays!
ReplyDelete