Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

It is COLD and snowing and blowing, and I'm glad for now that we're cozy in our little home. I don't want to go out! Joel doesn't want me to go out alone, either-could this be because I got stuck in our driveway last night?! Because it's less than ideal conditions, he's taking me out this afternoon to get some necessary groceries for company that is coming for lunch tomorrow! His sister and her husband are bringing my new niece from Florida, and their flight comes in tomorrow morning...IF this weather cooperates.

Joel and I are celebrating our 5th Anniversary today! WHY did we get married in December? I wonder that too. :) Instead of getting to go out, we will most likely spend the evening 'trapped' in our basement. It's ok though-because there's no one else I'd rather be snowed in with. (aww...:)

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!








1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We are getting snow too and definitely don't need to worry about a White Christmas. Hey, I love the Christmas picture and hope you all have a wonderful time with family.

    ReplyDelete