I love singing. Not in front of people. Ew. But, I sing in the car, around the house, at church, etc. Unfortunately, Preston does NOT enjoy the sound of my singing. He yells, 'Stop singing, Mom!' when I'm trying to carry a tune. I always thought he was just being funny, and I'd say-'I can sing if I want to-it's my house!' Well, yesterday morning in church, we were singing a hymn-and I looked down and noticed that Preston, who was on my lap-had both ears covered. Ouch.
I'm posting some of the pics that Julie took of our family. She's an amazing photographer that has extreme patience with kids. She bribed Preston with Thomas the Train engines-genius! At least she got him to cooperate, I was impressed!!! Maybe I'll try train bribery with Preston as I try to potty train him. So far, the Hot Wheels I've been trying to persuade him with have not been enough...but consistence on my part would count for alot, too! I never thought I'd be one of those Moms that bribed their child...but, Preston will be 3 in December, and I'm ready for him to be out of diapers. ;) We'll see!




Thanks for the shout out Jen. I am sure your singing is lovely. Besides, God only requires that it be joyful!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day.
Hello there sweet flirty boy! Love the wink!
ReplyDeleteI just sent you an email.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the contest.
Those pictures were great! You must have had a great photographer! :) I can't believe how big Preston is getting. He looks like he has grown a foot since I have seen him last.
ReplyDelete