I talked to Joel's Mom last night, and they are packing fast and furiously, to load the U-Haul Monday! On Tuesday morning, they'll leave to bring it here. We are excited to see what the Lord has for them-and Calvary! I think they'll be glad to get settled, and ready to start fresh. Holiday's will be soooo nice without making that long trip to Iowa. I think it will be great for Preston to really know both sets of Grandparents!
On a side note: last Friday I went to Lincoln to see my friend Tiffany. We spent some time shopping and most importantly, chatting.:) She is such an encouragement! Her son Nathaniel is 2 weeks younger than P, and he cracks me up!! He can't say 'Mrs. Schmidt', which Tiffany refers to me as-in front of her kiddos;), so he calls me 'SMART'. So funny!! Everytime he wanted to get my attention, I'd hear-'SMART, SMART!' I gotta tell you, that doesn't get old. So refreshing to have people recognize and proclaim your intelligence. Ha! Kids are funny.
Biggest cheese ever!!
We do have a spare room for whenever you are ready to make the visit.
ReplyDeleteSMART!!! That is the greatest. Who could ask for more than a name like that!
ReplyDelete