Noelle and I have been brainstorming some more...I had been having 2nd (and 3rd) thoughts about the name we'd chosen for our graphic design business. Assuming some would think it to be too crude (even though those really ARE our last names.;)-we now have another name choice! Noelle has done two logos...My! She's fast!!:) Nifty website templates are in the works, for both! So, now it's time for you, dear blog reader friend, to cast your vote! YOU could determine the fate of our entire future. Ok, so not really-but you could help us decide on a business name. Thank you, and good luck.
Choice #1: Pee & Schmidt Creative
Choice #2: two girlz design
I like the second one as it tells that you are two women who like to design. We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Jennifer
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for two girlz design. You'll have to let me know what kind of work you guys are gonna be doing and then if I'm ever slammed maybe I can send some stuff your way!
ReplyDeleteHigh time i drop in and 'visit' you. I miss our emails prior to Vegas and us NJ. I like the 2nd one too. I love the colors and the font. But the 1st on looks more professional. So i guess it depends what angle you want to take. But explain more what you and your friend are doing. Why are they moving to O?
ReplyDeleteI am horrible with choices so I won't be much help. I like them both! Sounds like an exciting venture for the two of you. Hope it all goes well!
ReplyDeleteI like them both, but I am going to cast my vote for two girlz creative. Best of luck on your business venture!
ReplyDelete